Lucullus® The Ultimate Software Solution for Bioprocess Digitalization
Lucullus® empowers full lab automation for customers of all sizes, combining all elements of each bioprocess workflow into an intelligent suite on a fully digital platform. Lucullus consolidates oversight and expands knowledge while promoting 4.0 standards and paperless data integrity and traceability.
Additionally, Lucullus connects with the greatest amount of bioreactors, controllers, and analyzers available, allowing an unparalleled view of inventively complex bioprocesses and control of the world's latest state-of-the-art solutions.
Control your lab. Control your process. Empower your data.
“Lucullus® automates and digitalizes Amyris’ bioprocess environment with more than 100 integrated reactors from small to large scale. Lucullus® has truly transformed our operations and opened new possibilities.”
- Timothy Leaf
Scientist Fermentation Lab Operations at Amyris Inc
"Lucullus® helps us contextualize and automatically aggregate experimental on-, at- offline & meta-data into one database. It thus forms a core element of our digital workflow."
- Dr. Michael Thiele
Assoc Dir, Head of Bio MSAT-USP at Teva Biotech GmbH
"Lucullus allows us to compare the data of running processes with data from historic processes to evaluate process performance in real-time and to establish our complex fermentation processes during upscaling"
- Dr. Miriam Grosse
Head of Fermentation at Helmoltz Center for Infection Research
“Different control units at various scales made the overarching operation of our iCELLis® reactor family a challenging task. Thus, we chose Lucullus® which flexibly integrates an unmatched 100 laboratory devices allowing the complete digitalization of our manufacturing environment.”
- Navjyot Waghmare
Automation Expert at IDT Biologika
- Parallel process monitoring and comparison of real-time and historical data
- Process control and advanced automation fuctionality
- Data evaluation and integration with 3rd party software (OPC, REST API…)
- Process planning including equipment, procedures, parameters, sampling and materials
- Media and warehouse management, electronic recipes and guided media preparation
- Multi-user access and role management
- Meets regulatory compliance regarding 21 CRF Part 11
- Comprehensive solution: one bioprocess software for process monitoring, process control, data management, sample planning, and raw material management
- Overarching integration of a wide range of control units, PAT sensors, analyzers and much more.
- Increased productivity: Save time and costs with structured and automated workflows from planning to evaluation
- Scalable architecture: Customizable implementation from single facilities to the whole enterprise.
- Efficient collaboration: simplified data and information-transfer between laboratories, departments and sites
- Reliable data: secured structured and traceable stored data from various sources
As an industry leading vendor agnostic software platform, Lucullus® connects the largest number of integrated bioreactors, devices and sensors on the market.
Lucullus acts like a central nervous system for your bioprocessing workflow. Controlling devices, labs and sites from anywhere in the world.
Lucullus aligns and stores all data from disparate sources of the entire bioprocess environment in one place.
Lucullus automatically integrates and aligns all sample data. It builds bridges between bioprocesses and sample analytics.
Luculls improves communication between all collaborators and the entire bioprocess environment.
Lucullus enables advanced control to execute robust bioprocesses exactly as designed.
Lucullus provides digital warehousing for all raw materials and media lots.
Related Articles on Lucullus®
DIGITALIZATION AND STATE-OF-ROUTINE BIOPROCESS MONITORING AND CONTROLMarch 21, 2023
This article introduces the Lucullus® installation at Teva and highlights the workflow improvements through centralized process and data management.
VACCINE MANUFACTURING USING ICELLIS® REACTOR SYSTEMS IS ORCHESTRATED BY LUCULLUS® IN A VALIDATED ENVIRONMENT AT IDT BIOLOGIKOctober 9, 2022
The demand for vaccines, cell and gene therapeutics, and generally biologic manufacturing has continuously increased over the past decade.
SEAMLESS CANDIDATE ANTIMICROBIAL AGENT PRODUCTION AT THE HZI BRAUNSCHWEIG SUPPORTED BY LUCULLUS®September 27, 2022
In the “microbial drugs” department at the Helmholtz Center for Infection Research (HZI) in Braunschweig Germany, a high-tech laboratory environment was built embracing the bioprocessing 4.0 cornerstones.