SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER
INNOVATION IS OUR PASSION.
Securecell is the trusted partner for biopharma, enabling them to bring new therapies to patients in a safe, efficient, and economical way. We innovate ground-breaking measuring and control engineering technologies to radically improve bioprocessing, medical treatment, and patient health. For more than 25 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions in bioprocess control for biotech, pharma, and academia. This expertise and experience provided the fundament for the technology transfer into the MedTech space and the development of Seraccess, a truly disruptive diabetes therapy.
Continuing steadily on our sustainable innovation path and growth journey, we are looking for a talented
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER FOR LUCULLUS®
our process information management system for bioprocess development.
Our engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how biopharma digitizes and automates bioprocess development to fulfill its purpose and bring highly demanded new medications to patients. Lucullus® is constantly being developed as it needs to handle different kinds of information from innumerable sources within highly complex and constantly evolving environments. Our vision is to maintain this leading position and stand out significantly from all other bioprocess software applications. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
Assist Product Owner in creation and review of user stories or subsystem requirements including eliciting acceptance criteria for the development team's sprint backlog and verification activities (high-level - end user scenario-based testing), with a focus on Securecell’s new next-generation automated high-throughput bioprocessing system.
Acting as an interface between partners, customers, software development, business & quality department.
Efficient management of interactions with several stakeholders from diverse teams, to optimize workflow and meet their unique needs for specific software applications and equipment.
Developing and communicating product goals, managing backlog based on business objectives and customer needs, iterative planning, and evaluating the progress of software development.
Maintaining software documentation to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- You have a degree in computer science, life sciences, engineering, or similar education, and three years of experience in software development business analysis / requirements engineering and relevant certification (e.g. IREB Foundation).
- Understanding software development in a regulated environment and requirements engineering in both agile and waterfall environments and the challenges of hybrid models.
- Knowledge of tools: Jira, Confluence, Code-beamer.
- Open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic driven to take on new challenges across the board and to make a difference.
- You are goal-oriented, use a systematic and structured approach, work well independently, have strong cooperation and problem-solving skills, and interact in an international and intercultural setting English is required, German is a plus.
- Valid work permit for Switzerland.
Securecell offers a highly diverse international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled individuals from various disciplines. Partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities, and the commercialization of our marketed products. We nurture true innovation and creative thinking to advance our research projects as well as to continuously improve our marketed products. At Securecell, you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues, and a true purpose. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Securecell headquarters are in Urdorf, Switzerland – right near Zurich.