Junior ICT Technician
Innovation is our passion.
Securecell is the trusted partner for biopharma, enabling them to bring new therapies to patients in a safe, efficient and economical way. We innovate ground-breaking measuring and control engineering technologies to radically improve bioprocessing, medical treatment and patient health. For more than 25 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions in bioprocess control for biotech, pharma and academia. This expertise and experience provided the fundament for the technology transfer into the MedTech space and the development of Seraccess, a truly disruptive diabetes therapy.
Continuing steadily on our sustainable innovation path and growth journey, we are looking for a
Junior ICT Technician
for our Corporate ICT department
As part of our Corporate ICT team you have a key function to provide operational efficiency to our company in the Biotech and MedTech areas. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting our users and assisting us in managing our internal infrastructure, network, security and ICT services. You will also help us in improving our process standards and in maintaining our documentation. On a typical day, you will install and configure systems, manage users, work at different projects and manage virtual environments
- ICT all-rounder with completed apprenticeship or studies (FH or similar) in IT or computer sciences, or similar experiences
- Knowledgeable on Windows and Linux operating systems, Microsoft Cloud services (Office365, SharePoint, Teams, Azure)
- Broad technological knowledge and keen to learn new skills
- Goal and solution-oriented individual who works well both independently and as part of an international and multicultural team
- Team-player with ability to work and deliver in cross functional hectic environments
- Industry experience in Biotech/MedTech is not mandatory, but appreciated
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
Securecell offers a highly diverse international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled individuals from various disciplines. Partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities, and the commercialization of our marketed products. We nurture true innovation and creative thinking to advance our research projects as well as to continuously improve our marketed products. At Securecell, you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues, and a true purpose. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Securecell headquarters are in Urdorf, Switzerland – right near Zurich, a beautiful and pulsating place.
Please submit your full application including clear evidence for extraordinary ability in this field plus detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Download Job Offer PDF