Internship as DevOps Engineer
Innovation is our passion.
Securecell is the trusted partner for biopharma, enabling customers to bring new therapies to patients in a safe, efficient, and economical way. We innovate ground-breaking measuring and control engineering technologies to radically improve bioprocessing, medical treatment, and patient health. For more than 25 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions in bioprocess control for biotech, pharma, and academia. This expertise and experience provided the fundament for the technology transfer into the MedTech space and the development of Seraccess, a truly disruptive diabetes therapy. At our headquarters in Urdorf (Zurich), Switzerland, our engineers innovate next-generation technologies that change how biopharma digitizes and automates bioprocess development. Our vision is to maintain this leading position and stand out significantly from all other bioprocess software applications and automated sampling systems.
Continuing steadily on our sustainable innovation path and growth journey, we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer (Internship)
to contribute to ICT and IT processes
Your mission is to work with members of the Securecell Department of ICT and IT development to advance our development efforts in innovative bio and MedTech technologies.
Specific job responsibilities will include but are not limited to: defining, building and operating supporting environments for our internal and external Software Development teams to develop and test our software and embedded products. You analyze and capture requirements and manage the specifications (co-development approach)
- Current Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in a relevant scientific, engineering or computer science discipline
- Experience with testing, system engineering, Jenkins, Windows, Linux, scripting, virtual environments, automation
- Detail-oriented, structured, analytical and pragmatic personality capable of producing high quality work, to find solutions which meet functional and quality requirements
- Some experience working in an agile work environment and writing professional reports
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English (incl. scientific writing)
- Passion in Bio and MedTech process technology and in scientific research is a plus
Securecell offers a highly diverse international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled individuals from various disciplines. Partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities, and the commercialization of our marketed products. We nurture true innovation and creative thinking to advance our research projects as well as to continuously improve our marketed products. At Securecell, you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues, and a true purpose. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Securecell headquarters are in Urdorf, Switzerland – right near Zurich.
Please submit your application including multiple examples showcasing your experience in making complex boxes with insightful and interesting anecdotes plus detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Download Job Offer PDF