Java Software Engineer for LUCULLUS®
INNOVATION IS OUR PASSION.
Securecell is the trusted partner for biopharma, enabling them to bring new therapies to patients in a safe, efficient and economical way. We innovate ground-breaking measuring and control engineering technologies to radically improve bioprocessing, medical treatment and patient health. For more than 25 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions in bioprocess control for biotech, pharma and academia. This expertise and experience provided the fundament for the technology transfer into the MedTech space and the development of Seraccess, a truly disruptive diabetes therapy.
Continuing steadily on our sustainable innovation path and growth journey, we are looking for a
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR LUCULLUS®
for our process information management system for bioprocess development.
Our software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how biopharma digitizes and automates bioprocess development to fulfill its purpose and bring highly demanded new medications to patients. Lucullus® is constantly being developed as it needs to handle different kinds of information from innumerable sources within highly complex and constantly evolving environments. Our vision is to maintain this leading position and stand out significantly from all other bioprocess software applications. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
Liaising with customers to optimize workflow and meet their unique needs for specific applications and equipment
Handling 3rd level support issues for our customers and bring fresh ideas enabling us to access new fields
Experienced backend developer able to work on full-stack (databases, business logic, UI front ends and network)
Collaborating with your colleagues on specific projects to push our technology forward
Open minded, versatile, enthusiastic driven to embrace new challenges across the board and to make a difference
- Graduated in Computer Science or in an equivalent IT education, with at least 2 Years of experience as Java programmer with a deep knowledge of Java Framework (SPRING, JPA, JDBC and Hibernate) are a must
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and experience with Python and Oracle databases development are an advantage
- You are collaborative, goals and team oriented, work well independently and have strong problem-solving skills
- Communicate well in English in an international and intercultural setting. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Experience with automation / communication protocols and knowledge in (bio)process engineering is welcome but not necessary
- Valid work permit
Securecell offers a highly diverse international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled individuals from various disciplines. Partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities, and the commercialization of our marketed products. We nurture true innovation and creative thinking to advance our research projects as well as to continuously improve our marketed products. At Securecell, you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues, and a true purpose. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Securecell headquarters are in Urdorf, Switzerland – right near Zurich.