Innovation is our passion.
Securecell is the trusted partner for biopharma, enabling them to bring new therapies to patients in a safe, efficient and economical way. We innovate ground-breaking measuring and control engineering technologies to radically improve bioprocessing, medical treatment and patient health. For more than 25 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions in bioprocess control for biotech, pharma and academia. This expertise and experience provided the fundament for the technology transfer into the MedTech space and the development of Seraccess, a truly disruptive diabetes therapy.
Continuing steadily on our sustainable innovation path and growth journey, we are looking for a
for Seaccess AGM
At our headquarters in Urdorf (Zurich), Switzerland, our engineers innovate the next-generation of technologies that change how blood is analyzed in medical applications. In this role you will report to the CTO, and your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to planning and executing mechanical engineering activities, from conceptualization and prototyping all the way up to production. As a subject-matter expert, you will lead the development of products and modules by applying principles of mechanics, hydraulics and heat transfer engineering. You will also drive the complete projects’ integration, implementation and verification efforts. Moreover, you will realize relevant design together with the architecture, modelling, simulation as well as produce technical documentation. Additionally, you will champion the safety, efficacy, efficiency and usability analysis of our devices. Last but not least, you feel comfortable working in a cross functional hectic company environment as part of a highly collaborative international team, as well as thriving even under pressure within tight timelines and with high visibility towards senior management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Degree in mechanical engineering, applied physics or equivalent experience and expertise
- Proven experience with specifications, design and development of injection molded plastic components and systems preferably in a regulated environment such as in aerospace, automotive or with medical devices
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing methods, processes and applicable ‘design for manufacturability’ guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication both in English and in German
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Proficiency in CAD design and familiarity with SolidWorks™ PDM is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with traditional manufacturing processes and rapid prototyping methods
- Solid direct experience with creating and testing prototypes and with handling small scale fluidics
- Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum
- Confident in managing outsourcing and conducting negotiations with external suppliers
Securecell offers a highly diverse international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled individuals from various disciplines. Partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities, and the commercialization of our marketed products. We nurture true innovation and creative thinking to advance our research projects as well as to continuously improve our marketed products. At Securecell, you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues, and a true purpose. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Securecell headquarters are in Urdorf, Switzerland – right near Zurich, a beautiful and pulsating place.
Please submit your full application including clear evidence for extraordinary ability in this field plus detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Download Job Offer PDF